New York Mafia - Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leadership application.

3 posters

Go down

Leadership application. Empty Leadership application.

Post  Admin Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:10 pm

We have finally decided how 5 families will look like. So you may apply for following families: Gambino,Genovese,Lucchese,Colombo,Bonanno.

Police Department:

• Your name:
  • Prveious leadership experience in police:
  • Previous servers you played as a member of police forces:
  • Your GMT zone:
  • How much time have you been playing sa-mp and what servers:
  • Why do you want to become a leader of police department(100 words):

Mafia:

• Your name:
  • Family you want to apply:
  • Prveious leadership experience in italian crime family:
  • Previous servers you played as a member of italian crime family:
  • Your GMT zone:
  • How much time have you been playing sa-mp and what servers:
  • Why do you want to become a leader of crime family(100 words):
  • Family story(very important, you have to write a good story, this will show your mafia knowledge and effort in it):

Admin
Admin

https://newyorkmafiarp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Leadership application. Empty Re: Leadership application.

Post  sharpy Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:53 pm

* Your name: Daniel sharp
* Prveious leadership experience in police: A few servers wich have been pretty old but then later on collapsed due to a lack of funding in bothi was their since the beginning.
* Previous servers you played as a member of police forces: RRP VRP LSCRP... Many more.
* Your GMT zone:+2GM i think.
* How much time have you been playing sa-mp and what servers: 20 hours+ throught one week.
* Why do you want to become a leader of police department(100 words): I would like to become Police department leader because i have a lot of experience at it,Im strict in my roleplay standards im not gonna be pushed around and mis-lead by some numptys i can take responsibility for my own actions and i can tell a roleplayer from a non-roleplayer, I've played GTA for a long time now i expect to carry on doing so and i think this would be a perfect opportunity for me to basically show my leader ship skills to for those that are here. Im honest and i can be trusted easily.. Like i said if i do something wrong im not gonna blame someone , I'll take the blame! I put time and effort into factions i lead , Like anyone should and i have the time and brainpower to do just that. Im mature and i enjoy GTA i do a lot of outside of school activities suchas football and so on.. wich limits my time by about four hours. I know how to keep my members motivated and encourage them to come back to the server, I can make mass roleplay scenes for us all out of a few little things, Wich is good if its in a new server, Wich this is (sort off ) I can teach players that arnt fully sure about how to roleplay, I can then teach them without having to just say no to them of course it's risky but then yet again everyones a new player at somepoint.

sharpy
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post  Vito Leone Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:57 pm

Daniel Sharp - your application is not clear yet, we will take a decision later on.

Update: Application for mafia leadership is added.
Vito Leone
Vito Leone
Lead Admin
Lead Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down