New York Mafia - Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adminship application.

4 posters

Go down

Adminship application. Empty Adminship application.

Post  Admin Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:05 pm

If you want to become an administrator on our server, you are to answer questions bellow by posting a reply for this topic, Admins will be selected, after that, you will be sent a private message, where you will be told if your app. is accepted or not.

• Full name:
  • Your sa-mp experience:
  • Role Play experience:
  • Any previous admin experiences( give full answer:where, how long ):
  • How much time can you spend on server:
  • Why do you want to become an admin( 100 words):
  • Can you assist us with something else then administrating server(kind of talents that may help our server to develop):

We would like to thank everyone who sent/will send this application, thank you spending your time, even if your application will be rejected, your try is appreciated.

Admin
Admin

https://newyorkmafiarp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Adminship application. Empty Re: Adminship application.

Post  sharpy Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:59 pm

* Full name: Daniel Sharp
* GMT zone: +2
* Your sa-mp experience: Three years off it.. Plenty in other words.
* Role Play experience: I've Roleplayed for a lnog long time , Im not perfect but then again , Who is ?
* Any previous admin experiences( give full answer:where, how long ): On a couple of servers was a moderator and on another "Lead admin" for about a month on each then the servers collapsed(Like i mentioned in my PD app).
* How much time can you spend on server: about 4+ horus a day-Ish.
* Why do you want to become an admin( 100 words):I want to become an admin because the server can benefit from it i dont midn taking the time to show some new player around or even a totally new player to rolepalying the basics of roleplaying , It dosnt bother me if i remember rightly i was like that too and i t wasnt nice basically getting shouted at for being new and not understanding concepts of roleplaying. I can help the server also by roleplaying myself , A good role-model. The server may also benfit from me the fair-ness i have, I take no sides and i will see a report from both points of view from the victim and the offender and see if their basically just trying to get them in trouble and if it's happend both ways an ones tried to be sly about the report they've made.
* Can you assist us with something else then administrating server(kind of talents that may help our server to develop): I can design sites, Im really good with forums i know a lot of people that can benefit the server with scripting also. (I cant script myself).

sharpy
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonio Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:14 am

* Full name:Matjaz......
* GMT zone:+1 GMT
* Your sa-mp experience:Emm arround for 3 years now.
* Role Play experience:Arround 2 years
* Any previous admin experiences( give full answer:where, how long ):Well Yes i was admin on SH-RP,and On Five,Star RP,for more than 3-4 months
* How much time can you spend on server:probably 3-5 Hours daily!(well at weekends prob 10 hours+)
* Why do you want to become an admin( 100 words):Well tehre is no 100 words on why i want to becoem admin,There are few simply things about it,Well:
I know how to react on situations,i never abuse,I know basics of Samp bugs,i am patient, and friendly.I am also alot experienced as an admin..And as i am active alot I can help alot of peoples,And can get some players.
* Can you assist us with something else then administrating server(kind of talents that may help our server to develop):Well yes i made over 40+ Mapps for stunting and for Sumo,I am a good Mapper.

Antonio
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post  Eken Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:28 am

* Full name: Joacim Ekengren
* GMT zone: +1
* Your sa-mp experience: I'm not sure about how long ive been playing, but I'll guess its around 2-4 years
* Role Play experience: Same as above. Been playing on Everlast Gaming, Valhalla Gaming , SZR , LSRP ( a short time ) , HWRP and some small servers
* Any previous admin experiences( give full answer:where, how long ): HWRP , for 1 month, cause it closed ( was around 30-40 ppl around all the time , and i was lvl 2 admin )
* How much time can you spend on server: as an average, 5-6 hours maybe, on weekends, i can spend whole day if needed.
* Why do you want to become an admin( 100 words): Cause i love to help people and servers. I realy enjoy it, to help as much as i can , I'm hard when its about following rules. Ive been playing Tibia/Open Tibia , where i had my own server which there was 100-150 online all time, i can handle the stress and I'll know how to react in stressed situations. I also been applying for forum mod spot on a big community/game called Tribalwars ( but the swedish ) 2 times, both swedish and norwegian community owners wanted me, but i was to young at the time so i dindt join. I had community with a friend of mine, called Dafactory, an swedish community which we had about 10 thousand ppl on and i had the Head admin spot . And as ive said, i love to help people, w/e its about. I got great english skills, even tho Im from sweden. On HWRP i learned the basics of being an SA-MP admin. And i hope i can add this server to my admin experience Smile
* Can you assist us with something else then administrating server(kind of talents that may help our server to develop): None technical benefits, but i can try to get players and maybe an friend of mine can help with scripting.

Eken
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:54 pm

Daniel Sharm and Matjaz - your applications were declined.
Joacim Ekengren - you will be given one week trial adminship, after server will be released.

Declined persons may resend their applications in a week, if you will send them earlier, they will be deleted, and your chance to become an admin will greatly reduce.

Admin
Admin

https://newyorkmafiarp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down