Leadership application.

Go down

Leadership application.

Post  Admin on Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:10 pm

We have finally decided how 5 families will look like. So you may apply for following families: Gambino,Genovese,Lucchese,Colombo,Bonanno.

Police Department:

• Your name:
  • Prveious leadership experience in police:
  • Previous servers you played as a member of police forces:
  • Your GMT zone:
  • How much time have you been playing sa-mp and what servers:
  • Why do you want to become a leader of police department(100 words):

Mafia:

• Your name:
  • Family you want to apply:
  • Prveious leadership experience in italian crime family:
  • Previous servers you played as a member of italian crime family:
  • Your GMT zone:
  • How much time have you been playing sa-mp and what servers:
  • Why do you want to become a leader of crime family(100 words):
  • Family story(very important, you have to write a good story, this will show your mafia knowledge and effort in it):

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://newyorkmafiarp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Leadership application.

Post  sharpy on Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:53 pm

* Your name: Daniel sharp
* Prveious leadership experience in police: A few servers wich have been pretty old but then later on collapsed due to a lack of funding in bothi was their since the beginning.
* Previous servers you played as a member of police forces: RRP VRP LSCRP... Many more.
* Your GMT zone:+2GM i think.
* How much time have you been playing sa-mp and what servers: 20 hours+ throught one week.
* Why do you want to become a leader of police department(100 words): I would like to become Police department leader because i have a lot of experience at it,Im strict in my roleplay standards im not gonna be pushed around and mis-lead by some numptys i can take responsibility for my own actions and i can tell a roleplayer from a non-roleplayer, I've played GTA for a long time now i expect to carry on doing so and i think this would be a perfect opportunity for me to basically show my leader ship skills to for those that are here. Im honest and i can be trusted easily.. Like i said if i do something wrong im not gonna blame someone , I'll take the blame! I put time and effort into factions i lead , Like anyone should and i have the time and brainpower to do just that. Im mature and i enjoy GTA i do a lot of outside of school activities suchas football and so on.. wich limits my time by about four hours. I know how to keep my members motivated and encourage them to come back to the server, I can make mass roleplay scenes for us all out of a few little things, Wich is good if its in a new server, Wich this is (sort off ) I can teach players that arnt fully sure about how to roleplay, I can then teach them without having to just say no to them of course it's risky but then yet again everyones a new player at somepoint.

sharpy
Outsider
Outsider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vito Leone on Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:57 pm

Daniel Sharp - your application is not clear yet, we will take a decision later on.

Update: Application for mafia leadership is added.

Lead Admin
Lead Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum